Tuesday, August 02, 2005

welcome "momtothelady"!

We have a new blogger in our midst, please welcome my good friend A at her new address!

You may recall my mentioning A, as she struggled through a FULL WEEK of labor, on this day and this day and this day and this day and PHEW, finally this day. Her description of labor is enough to keep this halloweenlover from having a baby, but thankfully, I have seen the finished product, and the little Lady is totally worth it.

A is a great writer, and I am sure we'll all enjoy her funny tales! And she has an adorable (non-frou-frou) small dog as well, whom my two terrors adore. She also made me the most beautiful birthday cake this weekend, and I have been sneaking bites ever since (my hips do NOT thank you).

Welcome to the bloggy party, A!

3 comments:

Running2Ks said...

Friendships are forever, cake is eternal :)

Running2Ks said...

And THANK YOU! for the link.

RussianViolets said...

Welcome, indeed. I'll be looking forward to reading the new blog.