Friday, August 19, 2005

accurate, except for the sarcastic part

Seen at Angry Pregnant Lawyer's!

the Ham
(19% dark, 61% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN SPONTANEOUS LIGHT


Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

5 comments:

Karen said...

could you give me more info on the frishy-fresh smelling doggy wipes/doggy spray? where would one go about acquiring this product

Anonymous said...

I need to see more Will Smith movies.

KLee said...

:) I got "the wit." I'm not so sure that this is all that scientific if they're calling *me* witty....

NIna said...

Hey

Will Smith = Good

eh?

Running2Ks said...

You got it all now! I knew you were funny :)