Tuesday, August 02, 2005

YG&B's best morning ever

Today I am all about posting about fellow bloggers, apparently, mainly because I am trying to schedule a getaway to see the fall foliage in Vermont. This has been my dream since I first moved to New England, and for once the hubs and my schedules coincide to allow us to get away. Leaves, cider, apples and ice cream, here I come.

But enough about me, I have to direct you to YG&Bs blog, where she will tell you about her Best Morning Ever. I'll give you a hint. It involves seeing some pretty famous people filming in her apartment building and she got to meet all of them. Oh, the jealousy pours out of me...

4 comments:

Running2Ks said...

Yeah, but leaves and cider are pretty good too!

spookyrach said...

New England in the fall is on my list o' things to do as well. Sounds like a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Take me to Vermont! I'm bored here.

RussianViolets said...

Can I please, please, please come too???