Monday, August 08, 2005

TAAAAA DAAAAAAAA

I can now unveil my new stylish and personalized design! See?! There I am in the upper right hand corner, sitting at my desk, pretending to work while I post for my favorite readers! Aren't I so cute and smiley?

A HUGE MONSTROUS ENORMOUS GRATEFUL shout out to Bethiclaus and her wonderful, fantastic, amazingly talented web designing husband Andiclaus, who made this awesome blog design for me. I feel like the coolest girl on the block (or blog) with my new and improved designs. I was about to kill someone if I had to look at another day of lighthouse background, so this was such a welcome gift. I am so halloweenloving now too! Look at all the beautiful graphics! YAY!

Hurray! Bethiclaus and Andiclaus are the best!!!

16 comments:

spookyrach said...

Yaa! Love the new look! You look just like I picture you in my head. ha ha!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I love Andiclaus so much! If you guys want to visit him directly, you can go to his blog at ismelllikecoffee.blogspot.com

halloweenlover said...

Thanks Bethiclaus! I just updated the post to show his address! Now I am going to go read his blog! He is AMAZING! You have a great hubby!

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog look!!! How cool!

jo(e) said...

Wow. I love the new look.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous job they did. I love "you" - so chic and cool up there and I love the "ingredients" (subtitle). I need to stop saying "cool" but...COOL!

All the little details too, everything looks wonderful.

Well done Bethiclaus & hubby!

Phantom Scribbler said...

Gorgeous! Seriously gorgeous. I haven't had redesign envy of anyone for a long time (though Bitch Ph.D's top graphic made me come close), but now....

I LOVE it!

Yankee, Transferred said...

This is too cool! I mean this is my NEW FAVORITE LOOK!!!
Have fun with it!

Anonymous said...

Tres Cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow, fancy schmancy--you're makin' me look bad! ;-)

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

ooohhh....GROOVEY new look! I like it!!

Honey Bunny said...

GORGEOUS!

i love the fall colors. autumn is my favorite time of year. i want it to be autumn 27/7/365 ;)

RussianViolets said...

It is so autumnesque, and I just love it. Wow!!!

KLee said...

Jeez...make the rest of us look bad, why doncha! :)

Love the look. Very colorful!

Scrivener said...

I'm way behind on my blog reading, and came over and was like "Whoah! Did I go to the wrong place?" Very, very cool new design! Now I'm gonna be jealous.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Where do I start? I love the new look, I am very envious now!
I am sorry about Tango but I am glad to hear he is recovering well. I might steal your meme if you don't mind. :)