Friday, April 29, 2005

he is a sucker for me

All this last week the Hubs has been taunting me with a surprise. He refused to tell me until he got back from the business trip he has been on since Monday morning. Hence why I was left to deal with broken heat and dying hostas and all the rest.

THEN last night he went out for drinks with a friend before he came home from the airport, so I was sufficiently tortured by the time he got home and desperate to know what it was.

I received a little white package wrapped in tissue paper and tape.

And... (drum roll please)

IT WAS A CADBURY EGG!!!!

I practically spit with excitement and I can't bring myself to eat it just yet, so it is sitting in a china bowl in our dining room for all the world to admire its glory (you can see it on Flickr at the left).

I knew he was a sucker for me, and he tells me he is a sucker for me, but this is concrete PROOF of his suckerness.

Thank you hubs.

2 comments:

Witty Wanderer said...

Umm, well, it was sitting in a china bowl for all to see...

now all it can see is the inside of me!!

The Hubs

Anonymous said...

These bracelets have been designed to provide thomas sabo onlineshop
you with the largest possible quantity of ohrringe creolen benefits in a variety of different areas. They have been designed in a variety of different styles, thomas sabo online shop deutschland
using different metals so that your personal thomas sabo uhr
tastes and budgets can be accommodated. angebote thomas sabo armketten
The bracelets are available in different schmuck thomas sabo
sizes and are adjustable so that no matter thomas sabo shop what size your wrist is there will be a bracelet that will sabo charms
fit you and provide your body with all the benefits that are offered to you. thomas sabo schmuck
The core of the bracelets is constructed from thomas sabo glaube liebe hoffnung
flexible steel that is reported to have under gone a secret process that leads to its ionization.