Friday, July 15, 2005

eau de cafe

This morning, as we were rounding the corner off of 93 in downtown Boston, Josh was going too fast (AS USUAL) and had to slam on his brakes to avoid hitting a car stopped near South Station.

In slamming his brakes, he sent his travel coffee mug, which wasn't securely placed in the cup holder ALL OVER ME. And when I say all over me, I mean that my whole left leg and left side of my underwear is sopping wet. Oh, and I'm wearing tan pants.

Do you think this constitutes justification for murder? "And your honor, that's why I killed him." Or he can just bring me a new pair of pants, but in the meantime, I am sitting here cold and wet in my office reeking of coffee.


Random Affirmation for the Day:
Dear Bloggers, I LOVE the pants you are wearing today! They make you look particularly thin and stylish. Can I borrow them?

3 comments:

Liz Miller said...

I actually do have an extra pair of pants at the office for just such occasions as I am a KLUTZ. Please note the caps.

Honey Bunny said...

what's up with pants today?!? i went to the bathroom about an hour ago and realized that there's a HUGE HOLE in the crotch in my pants. of course, they are black pants, but i'm wearing white undies today :( i had to staple up the seam because no one has a sewing kit! argh! so frustrating because i just bought these a week ago!

Phantom Scribbler said...

Uh, you're welcome to borrow them, but law-office appropriate, they are not. Unless you have a nice flexible dress code....