Tuesday, November 16, 2010

gleeked out

Did you watch Glee tonight? And if you didn't, why the heck not? Holy smokes! Glee is awesome!

Well, their final song reminds me of my all-time favorite wedding moment EVER! My BFF from law school, let's call her M, was dying to dance to Umbrella as her wedding song with her husband. He looked at her like she was a lunatic, so she told her dad about how disappointed she was. Of course, because her dad is awesome, he said, "well, then we'll do it ourselves!"

So for her father-daughter dance, they started off with a regular old slow dancing dance, and about halfway through, BUSTED A MOVE to Umbrella. None of us knew, and I am not kidding you when I say, I laughed until I cried. It was awesome, on so many levels. Not the least of which both M and her dad are unbelievable dancers. It was crazy and amazing and so much fun. Just like my wonderful friend!

Ok, now go watch tonight's episode of Glee! Love love love!

2 comments:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Is Glee any good? I've stayed away because I am not a fan of Jane Lynch at all.

OneTiredEma said...

My husband is obsessed with this episode. Seriously he's probably watched that final song 20 times in the past four days.

I thought it was good too, but I am not gunning for the Mamapop writer who said she didn't like it ;)