Monday, January 31, 2005

my BRILLIANT husband!

Today my BRILLIANT husband found out that he was accepted to his top choice in business schools! WOOHOOOO! I expected nothing less, but it is nice to get reinforcement from those outside beings who have control over our lives. We have both spent most of today emailing each other pitifully cute emails telling each other that he has been accepted to his top choice in business schools.

They go a lot like this:

husband- I was accepted to b-school! tee hee!

me- I know! We DO have a future! Tee hee!

husband- hee hee hee.... ha ha... giggle giggle...

And then I got a phone call from my mother-in-law who wanted to call and rejoice over the phone about her son's acceptance to b-school! And then she reminded me that now I could commence supporting him for two years.

Oh right. Still excited, not dampened too much.

Hurray for my BRILLIANT husband!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the acceptance to your hubby. As a wife who had her hubby recently graduate from b-school, it's totally worth it. He's so much happier in his life and job because of b-school and he's made some great contacts. Way to go!!