Friday, January 28, 2005

why I loved law school

I have a group of fabulous friends from law school, 4 women who scattered to all parts of the country after graduation, and we try to get together a couple of times a year even though scheduling is hard. I am not exaggerating when I say these girls are truly awe-inspiring. They are each talented beyond words, funnier than anyone I know, really beautiful and extraordinarily brilliant.

I know that part of the reason I loved law school was because of these girls. I also loved my classes and many of the rest of my classmates and our pass/fail grading and the extra time that being in school gives you, but man, these girls crack me up.

I have to tell you about them because lots of what I write about will inevitably come from them. They are just too funny and insightful not to share with the rest of the world!

0 comments: