Saturday, January 31, 2009

small favors

Having a screamy baby and a whiny toddler with a cold has benefits too- I've lost 4 pounds in the last week, likely because I don't have the time to be snacking or eating or drinking while I'm taking care of everyone else. But still! I'm secretly thrilled! We are going to California for a week and a half and then Florida for another week to visit each set of grandparents, and I am going to have to get into a bathing suit. Ick.

If this keeps up, though, I may just be in bathing suit shape by then. Not any kind of bathing suit shape that actually looks GOOD, mind you, but at least I will actually fit into any bathing suit without horrifying our families. Although I'm typing this one handed while I scarf down cookies with the other hand, so maybe this is all wishful thinking.

1 comments:

Chatty Cricket said...

can I borrow your screaming sick kids? I have to find a way to get over this plateau and apparently my OWN screaming sick kids aren't doing it.