Wednesday, December 29, 2010

just for chatty cricket

I thought of Chatty Cricket when I took this! Also when it ate my 40 pence today while I was trying to make a phone call and I called it a "stupid bugger." Just because it sounded cooler.

I'm also going to say "rubbish" from now on instead of garbage. Additionally, I shall be going to the bathroom in the loo from now on. I asked for a restroom and they looked at me like I had two heads. Oh, and a skim coffee is a skinny- don't you love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iam sorry before if my english language not good. I like your post. are you like writing, I see your post begin from 2005, wow. its very nice.
if you have many leisure you can look my blog, but different topic from your blog.
http://refinancingmortgageloan.blogspot.com
Thank you very much mr or mrs have this blog.
.:HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011:.

Chatty Cricket said...

I love that picture! Your hair looks amazing too, Mr. or Mrs. Have This Blog.