Tuesday, May 18, 2010

oooh-la-la

Guess what we did last weekend?
















Guess who got her first haircut ever?














Is it terrible that I could NOT stop laughing? Even Josh was getting annoyed and kept saying, "Seriously, it isn't funny. She's freaking out." But it was just so silly, and it wasn't hurting her, although if you'd asked Josie she said it was like getting toenails removed. I was shocked to see her cry so much, because this baby is TOUGH. She gets trampled and knocked over and doesn't bat an eyelash, but apparently haircuts push her over the edge!

The cut is adorable, though! She looks like a little French baby with her cute little bob haircut, especially in the back. It makes her little curls more noticeable, I think, because the curls are all even. We all love it! Josie says this is her first, and last, haircut, though!







I wanted to give you a cuter close-up, but that would require me actually combing her hair, so it's going to take some time.

2 comments:

BabyMac said...

I had to smile too (OK I giggled at my desk). I love the facials and the desperate grasp of the lollypop! Adorable!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

She's so cute.

I'd probably laugh too. You're not horrible!